AG: HAPPY PEPERO DAY!

Today, 11/11/11 is the millennial-versary of Pepero Day in Korea! So, my dear readers, you may or may not know the Japanese candy Pocky but Pepero is the Korean version of it (they are the same exactly thing but made by different companies). Today is Pepero day because 11/11 looks like 5 pepero standing next to each other (so I guess 11/11/11 is 8 pepero?!), and very much like Valentines day, it is a great way to force couples, friends and family to buy an obscene amount (I bought 7 boxes just for my students) and/or an ungodly large pepero!

So grab that special someone, go buy a box of pepero (or pocky) and spend some quality time together. I already got something for my Dae Crew (Monica, Sarah, Zyna & Allen, here's looking at you!)
^_^<3
Hehe I posted this at 11/11/11 11:11AM I should get 12 pepero for this reason alone!

0 Comments