This Korean New Year, watch Ha Jiwon and her posse get medieval!

The Korean Lunar New Year, 설날 (seolnal/seollal) is on Friday, January  31st this year. The holiday begins on Thursday so people can visit their families. But you've read about this on GPTWT before. Let me tell you what I did to begin the holiday weekend.

Korea made a rendition of Charlie's Angels. Set in medieval Korea. Yep. So I saw it.



Starring Secret Garden's Ha Jiwon, this blend of martial arts, comedy, suspense and history is just the kind of fun adventure to pick up your spirits during the raging rainshowers we've been having.

For our readers in North America, I recommend finding a Korean theater and checking this one out. On one hand, it's the same kind of trashy action we have at home. On the other hand, it's...soooo...good....

Oh, hey, speaking of adventures, be sure to check out my adventure to Seoul's Namsan Tower next week!

Happy Lunar New Year everybody!

0 Comments